Baby Narrates

This is a story by one of our loyal readers, and in honor of her birthday we decided to post one of her amazing funny stories. help us wish her a beautiful birthday.

 *2 Weeks to my birth*

 I wriggled my body to an unimaginable beat, excited about my soon to be exist from the " haven" I have been in a while. Then I heard her voice,
" Hey you! Respect yourself and give me peace" . I smiled then I wriggled a bit a harder . " You this girl" she screamed. I laughed hard and fixed myself into my resting position. I couldn't sleep and the vessel that housed me asked for peace and me being a matured babe had to oblige. Then my mind drifted off in what I call " early memories".
*memories*
I remember the first time my ears recognized sounds. A deep, thick voice owned by someone I later realized stayed with the vessel that housed me said something I couldn't under stand. The voice was damn scary, different from all I've heard from the firmament beyond. He spoke again and this time my spirit almost jumped out my tiny body. I scurried to the far end of the "haven" and my vessel jumped. "What is wrong?" The deep voice asked but before she could answer I turned over and fainted but was brought back to consciousness in a millisecond by the liquid always strolling into my " haven" . I smiled at that memory, right now I 'm no longer scared of that voice, that man.

Ohhh, how can I for get how I was sent to this " haven" ?
I remember The One who was assigned to me telling me my time in the baby's unit will soon be
over. My eyes began to moisten, I 've seen other souls like me being f ixed into a tiny body and sent
to the earth. I've always thought I could escape it but now I'm faced with such predicament. As if
reading my mind " sshh, never call it a predicament. It's destiny" he said smiling. You are going down there to fulfill the" divine purpose" of the Mighty one so be of good cheer and be merry. I 'll be coming with you he said. My f ace lit up and I was full of happiness. Don't worry Peace, it will be a jolly good ride. " So how is going to be?" I asked him. He tilted his head to the right and to the left then he smiled and said what you need to know f or now is that you'll be housed by a vessel in her " haven" for 9 months." I smiled at this particular memory and drifted of f in sleep.

27th January.
10:45 pm.
I popped my head out after struggling to free myself off that "haven" I was told will house me for a
while. Eyes closed, yet I was so much aware of what was going on around me. The temperature in
this place is quite different, cold? I felt my vessels constricting and my skin loosing it reddened
color. " Its head's out! " I heard the voice of the creature who held my head delicately. Push harder
she instructed the vessel that housed me. I felt my chest moving forward, my little hands being
tugged by some force I didn't understand. She screamed. I didn't care. I struggled my way out as I
heard the creature scream harder . And I moved harder. They stared at me I noticed. Why isn't she
crying? One of them asked. Like I 'm supposed to cry? I asked myself . I made a tiny noise. They
weren't impressed. Then the woman that held my head delicately picked me by my right leg and
tapped my little ass. I made a tiny noise. She still wasn't impressed. She tapped a little harder this time I was pissed. I wanted to scream but only a tiny noise came from me. They weren't impressed
and neither was I. I think her weight is choking her I heard one of them said. She dropped me in a
box, I felt comfortable in it, wanted to drift off in sleep. T hen I felt the heat, intense! Jeez! What the
hell is this? I was burning! I screamed ahhh, I screamed my lungs out. Then I heard them laugh.
You are laughing? Would you take me out of this damn thing! As if on cue she matched to the
" hell" and brought me out. She handed me over to someone, I felt her f ace. She seemed familiar. I
perceived her smell, I know this woman! She kissed me! Damn it! I know this woman! Then she
spoke, that voice I heard for over 7 months. I screamed with tears in my eyes and whispered.
" Momma" in what sounded like gibberish to the hearing of those present.
This happened over two decades ago.

Happy birthday to Me.
Happy birthday Shalom Daniels.
*********************************************************************************Happy birthday Shalom from all of us at @psychebabble. we love you.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
if you have any questions or contribution, hit the comment box and I will try my best to reply as soon as possible. Don't forget to let us know what you think of this article.

Comments

  1. Hahahhaha this is soo funny..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this really... The part she said about disturbing her 'haven' on purpose.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog